I think I found a bug - problems with tDBOutput

Highlighted
Four Stars

I think I found a bug - problems with tDBOutput

I have talend open studio version 7.2.1.20190620_1446

Java version 10

I only get the error:

org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorException: Job compile errors 
At least job "accounts_invoices" has a compile errors, please fix and export again.
Error Line: 1247
Detail Message: pstmtInsert_tDBOutput_1 cannot be resolved
There may be some other errors caused by JVM compatibility. Make sure your JVM setup is similar to the studio.

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.JobErrorsChecker.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(JobErrorsChecker.java:338)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.DefaultRunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(DefaultRunProcessService.java:533)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessService.checkLastGenerationHasCompilationError(RunProcessService.java:316)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateBuildInfo(ProcessorUtilities.java:826)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:609)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ProcessorUtilities.generateCode(ProcessorUtilities.java:1951)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext$1.run(RunProcessContext.java:601)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.runInCurrentThread(ModalContext.java:440)

at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:356)

at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:474)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.run(ProgressMonitorJobsDialog.java:240)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.progress.ProgressManager.run(ProgressManager.java:966)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.RunProcessContext.exec(RunProcessContext.java:548)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.ProcessComposite.exec(ProcessComposite.java:1444)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.views.ProcessView$RunAction.run(ProcessView.java:700)

at org.talend.designer.runprocess.ui.actions.RunProcessAction.run(RunProcessAction.java:58)

at org.talend.designer.core.debug.JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate$1.run(JobLaunchConfigurationDelegate.java:85)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableLock.java:40)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessages(Synchronizer.java:185)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(Display.java:3919)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3550)

at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$5.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1173)

at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:339)

at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1062)

at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:156)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.lambda$3(Workbench.java:636)

at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:339)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:563)

at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:151)

at org.talend.rcp.intro.Application.start(Application.java:277)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:203)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:137)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:107)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:400)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:255)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:659)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:595)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1501)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1474)

I says that I have not declared the variable. This variable is for the "Insert or Update" action

Accepted Solutions
Four Stars

Re: I think I found a bug - problems with tDBOutput

Hi,

I already found a solution. It is no really a bug.

I just deleted the "JavaFlex" component and connected my map directly with the DBOutput. After that I deleted the connection between those components. Than I added a new JavaFlex component and connected it with the map and the DBOutput. Then I got a window if I want to add this "JavaFlex" component into my schema. Than the code for "Insert or Update" was generated.

All Replies

Hello,

We are not yet targeting Java 10.  What dependencies you have that requires JRE 10?  Does this issue repro when you use JDK 8 instead?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Hi,

I already found a solution. It is no really a bug.

I just deleted the "JavaFlex" component and connected my map directly with the DBOutput. After that I deleted the connection between those components. Than I added a new JavaFlex component and connected it with the map and the DBOutput. Then I got a window if I want to add this "JavaFlex" component into my schema. Than the code for "Insert or Update" was generated.

2019 GARNER MAGIC QUADRANT FOR DATA INTEGRATION TOOL

Talend named a Leader.

Get your copy

OPEN STUDIO FOR DATA INTEGRATION

Kickstart your first data integration and ETL projects.

Download now

What’s New for Talend Summer ’19

Watch the recorded webinar!

Watch Now

Best Practices for Using Context Variables with Talend – Part 4

Pick up some tips and tricks with Context Variables

Blog

How Media Organizations Achieved Success with Data Integration

Learn how media organizations have achieved success with Data Integration

Read

Downloads and Trials

Test drive Talend's enterprise products.

Downloads