Four Stars

How to change Job Server File Path in TAC

Hi All,

We have Talend 6.3.1 Big Data TAC server installation on Redhat machine.

While we run our jobs on TAC, the intermediate files are getting created or SFTPed(in SFTP job) on default location as mentioned below.

/opt/TalendTools-6.3.1/jobserver/agent/TalendJobServersFiles/repository/PROJECT_NAME+JOBNAME+JOB_GENERATED_DATE+SOME_RUNNING_NUMBER/JOB_NAME.

Can I change this default directory, if yes how?

Thanks,

Hrushikesh.

2 REPLIES

Re: How to change Job Server File Path in TAC

Hello,

Do you want to replace your job execution log path? If so, you can change the log path from TAC-->Configuration-->Job conductor tab, see the "Task logs folder" setting, that where TAC have all execution log files.

For more information, please have a look at this online document about:TalendHelpCenter:Configuring parameters according to your system.

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Four Stars

Re: How to change Job Server File Path in TAC

Hello Sabrina,

Thanks for the response. I am not looking to change the log location, I could see where exactly it can be changed in TAC. 

I had gone through all the places present in Configuration tab in TAC but could not get the path which is set to 

/opt/TalendTools-6.3.1/jobserver/agent/TalendJobServersFiles/repository/

Is there any place at Unix level any configuration file which would have this path defined?

Thanks,

Hrushikesh.