Four Stars

How do you share links to specific parts of the TAC?

When troubleshooting task failures, I would find it extremely useful to share a URL with the rest of my team that navigates to the task execution details for a particular failure. I am unable to figure out how to generate such a URL.

There are other parts of the TAC that would be useful to link to as well, but the URL in my address bar is basically useless, and I can't find any other way to link into the TAC. Is this possible?

• Talend Administration Center
4 REPLIES

Re: How do you share links to specific parts of the TAC?

Hi,

What's talend subscription solution and license you are using?

Can you define the roles and rights for other users in TAC? In this way, they can login TAC portal and navigate to the task execution details for a particular failure.

Best regards

Sabrina

Four Stars

I have other TAC users that are already able to log in and manually navigate to a given failure. I'm interested in sharing a direct link to a specific failure, so that they don't have to manually navigate to it.

Hi,

Do you mean you want to check the specific failure out of TAC?

Best regards

Sabrina

Four Stars

I mean I want to provide a link to the details of a particular failure, so that others on my team who can already access the TAC can click the link, and find the details of the failure without being forced to navigate through the TAC UI in search of it.