Five Stars

Commit modified files has encountered a problem

Hello, I use "Talend Data Integration" and I have a problem when I create a folder.

VERY STRANGE.

I create a folder in "Job Designs>Standard" with the name "f" => No problem and I see in the svn the new folder in svn under /trunk/process.

I create a second folder in the same location with name "ff" => I receive 'Commit modified files' error with message :

org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E170001: HTTP proxy authorization failed.

I don't see the second folder in svn.

I close "TDI" and I open again... and now the folder "ff" is present in svn.

I don't understand why I receive the message...

For me, if the folder is present in the svn thus all is correct.

Any helps are welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Dimitri

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: Commit modified files has encountered a problem

Finally, I change the "Network Connections" param. I put "Direct" for "Active Provider" and now it's good.

4 REPLIES

Hello,

Could you please indicate on which talend build version you got this issue? What subversion are using? Are you able to access SVN from TAC?

Best regards

Sabrina

--
Don't forget to give kudos when a reply is helpful and click Accept the solution when you think you're good with it.
Five Stars

Hello,

I use Talend Data Integration version 6.4.1. For me, SVN is subversion. I use VisualSVN to browse the svn.

I don't understand your question : Are you able to access SVN from TAC ? I don't know how you can access SVN from TAC. Can you explain, please ?

Actually, I see in TAC the user used to access SVN and when I use this user with VisualSVN, all is good.

Best regards

Dimitri

Five Stars

To continue, when Data Integration start, there is a background process "Check for Extra featured to be installed". During the check, all the change I made are commited to SVN. After, I have the exception...

Five Stars

Finally, I change the "Network Connections" param. I put "Direct" for "Active Provider" and now it's good.