Amc and Logging not loading in tac

One Star

Amc and Logging not loading in tac

Good morning Talend team.
I have succesfully installed Talend Administration Cente (TAC) and everything is working but the Activity Monitoring Console and the logging. 
I have configured the connections correctly and also created the database tables according to the given schemas.
My tomcat has amc.war correctly depoloyed (/amc does not work outside of tac either) and kibana is correctly configured and working if I access through /kibana

Activity Monitoring Console and Logging both show connection rejected.
Seventeen Stars

Re: Amc and Logging not loading in tac

This means, the AMC web application is not ready. Do you have installed the AMC web application?
Seventeen Stars

This means, the AMC web application is not ready. Do you have installed the AMC web application?
And Logging does not mean the AMC, Logging means the Kibana web application (Frontend of Elastic Search).
One Star

Good morning jlolling and first of all thank you for your time.
Yes, I do have both AMC and Kibana deployed on tomcat. If I access them with a direct url such as *_url_*:8080/kibana or _*url*_:8080/amc, kibana works as shown in the attached screenshots, but amc gives 404 error although it is deployed (this seems to be normal as i have read, because amc is not meant to be accesed directly). 
It seems TAC is unable to embed the webapps. I have checked the configuration and both kibana and amc return ok (see attached screenshot)
Thank you
One Star

Just solved it right now.
I was checking the attached screenshots and saw that under configuration menu, both amc and kibana were set with "localhost" : 8080
It seems that because I am accesing from another computer in the LAN, both amc and kibana menus are trying to resolve localhost in the client machine (obviously nothing is deployed in the client machine).
Changing locahost to the server ip address under TAC configuration solve it.
Thank you