Algorithm negotiation fail, Through Firezilla i am able to connect client server , but through job this is failing .

Four Stars

Algorithm negotiation fail, Through Firezilla i am able to connect client server , but through job this is failing .

Can any one help me on this issue . Network team replyed that there is no issue from there side because we are abule to connect client through Firezilla. we have passed same value's in contex parameter's . this issue in production , job running from long but sudenlly it' failing , unable to connect . 

### Job STARTED  at 2017/08/16 08:45:11 (jobId=20170804_105703_oQQkJ, jobExecutionId=20170816084511_5YEXq) ###

Exception in component tFTPConnection_1

com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Algorithm negotiation fail

at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.receive_kexinit(Session.java:529)

at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:291)

at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:154)

Seven Stars

Re: Algorithm negotiation fail, Through Firezilla i am able to connect client server , but through job this is failing .

Some thought:

Is it normal FTP or some FTPS / SFTP?

Does it do anything or do you experience the "long" as a timeout? with other words does it connect and later come with this error or is it directly on connecting?

Can you add a screenshot?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you like my answer, please accept it as solution and send some kudos
Four Stars

Re: Algorithm negotiation fail, Through Firezilla i am able to connect client server , but through job this is failing .

Thanks for reply :

please find more details.

It is SFTP

Four Stars

screen shot 1: code and context

screen shot 2: Manuvally I am able to connect through Firezilla

Seven Stars

Could it be that the Java Crypotgraphic Extension is needed to run properly?

I believe the FTP component is using the jsch library and according to their site (http://www.jcraft.com/jsch/):  

JSch is in pure Java, but it depends on JavaTM Cryptography Extension (JCE). JSch has been known to work with:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you like my answer, please accept it as solution and send some kudos
Four Stars

No.. I don't think so , because we have latest verstion java(jdk) installed last week . and this job's running from long .

Four Stars

Hi As per this I have update to latest version 1.6 to 1.8 . but now i am facing different issue .  

### Job STARTED  at 2017/08/23 13:45:43 (jobId=20170823_083037_hLOGE, jobExecutionId=20170823134543_0Wspu) ###

Registry key 'Software\JavaSoft\Java Runtime Environment\CurrentVersion'

has value '1.8', but '1.6' is required.

Error: could not find java.dll

Error: could not find Java SE Runtime Environment.

any help ? 

Seven Stars

Was there any resolution to this? I am getting same issue while trying to connect to SFTP

com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException:Algorithm negotiation fail

Five Stars

Hi, Is there any resolution to this issue? I am getting the same error... Any inputs, please?

[FATAL]:  - tFTPConnection_2 Algorithm negotiation fail
Exception in component tFTPConnection_2
com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Algorithm negotiation fail
at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.receive_kexinit(Session.java:583)
at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:320)
at com.jcraft.jsch.Session.connect(Session.java:183)

Thank you

Tutorial

Introduction to Talend Open Studio for Data Integration.

Definitive Guide to Data Integration

Practical steps to developing your data integration strategy.

Definitive Guide to Data Quality

Create systems and workflow to manage clean data ingestion and data transformation.