Five Stars

One account -Two VPC's -Issue with creation of Lambda function SerializeKey Value

we were unsuccessful in standing up another instance of Talend and AWS components within same account  but different VPC due to non-uniqueness  in creation of lambda function SerializeKey Value.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Five Stars

Re: One account -Two VPC's -Issue with creation of Lambda function SerializeKey Value

I've found a work around for this issue for 6.3.1.

I copied oodle.template and credential-store.template to one of our S3 bucket.Modified the credential-store.template to use a lambda function with new name and hardcorded the location of this template in oodle.template

3 REPLIES
Employee

Re: One account -Two VPC's -Issue with creation of Lambda function SerializeKey Value

Could you share the details of any error messages or logs?  I am assuming but would like to confirm that the error occurs when the Cloud Formation template attempts to create the second lambda function (with the duplicate name).

Employee

We have confirmed this error and will address it in our upcoming 6.4.1 release.

Five Stars

I've found a work around for this issue for 6.3.1.

I copied oodle.template and credential-store.template to one of our S3 bucket.Modified the credential-store.template to use a lambda function with new name and hardcorded the location of this template in oodle.template